Money Smart Financial Coaching Program
Worried About Money? Let Us Help!
Financial security is more than a dream, it’s a possibility. Learn how to make it happen with a personal financial coach!
Your personal financial coach will meet with you one-on-one during the semester to provide step-by-step help with money challenges.
Who Can Join?
The Money Smart Financial Coaching Program is open to any MCC student who wants to:
- Take control of their spending.
- Plan to pay for their education.
- Gain financial independence.
Why Should You Join?
In addition to private financial coaching, you will gain:
- Budget planning knowledge.
- Credit score education.
- Understand how to review a credit report.
- Debt reduction planning.
- Knowledge of how to build savings.
- Career planning education.
Become Confident in Your Financial Success!
Register today! msfcpncwe.org/studentregistration/create
For assistance and additional information, please contact the financial aid office by calling (585) 292-2050 or emailing Financial Aid (email@example.com).