The Virtual Campus team provides faculty training and support in the use of MCC's course management system Blackboard Learn. We hope you will take advantage of what we have to offer!
- Easy Access for students to all of your course information and course content
- Keep students posted as to their grades during the entire semester in a confidential manner
- Incorporate web-based content using Web Links
- Embed or attach your PowerPoint presentations in one central location
- Centralized Communication to your class roster through Announcements. Post an announcement and deliver an email with one click of a button.
- Class Photo Roster in Your Blackboard Course - The class photo directory that used to be available in Banner is now available in your individual Blackboard course! Get to know your students using the class photo roster tool.
All faculty interested in using Blackboard to supplement a face-to-face course, or faculty needing to teach a hybrid or fully online course are required to attend training on the use of Blackboard Learn.
The courses use an open, self-paced fully-online design to target several different audiences.
- Those who have never taught online before
- Those who have taught online but not using Blackboard Learn 9
- Those who have taught in Blackboard but not with Monroe Community College
- Those who are already MCC certified but would like a refresher.
- There are many Blackboard Learn Resources for your use that will help to reinforce the training you take at MCC.
- You can refer to our collection of resources (videos, documents, and websites) located in our Virtual Campus Faculty Center Organization in myMCC. If you would like to request access, contact the Virtual Campus.