Workshops, Conversations & Conferences
Due to COVID-19: All programming will be remote, via Zoom, until further notice.
2020-21 THEME: Committing to Equity-Minded Pedagogy
Fall 2020: Theory & Learning
- September 15, 2020, at 12 PM: An Opening 'Talk to Teachers' with Prof. Tokeya Graham [English/Philosophy]
- October 23, 2020, at 12 PM: What, Exactly, Is Equity, and What Does 'Equity-Mindedness' Mean? (facilitated by Christina Lee [Global Education & International Services])
- November 10, 2020, at 12 PM: Education Myths that Prevent Equity (facilitated by Prof. Natasha Christensen [Sociology])
Spring 2021: In Practice
- February 24, 2021, at 12 PM: Inclusive/Universal design
- March 24, 2021, at 12 PM: Syllabi Without Walls
- April 26, 2021, at 12 PM: TBA
Specific details for each will be announced in the Trib, along with the meeting links.
Winter Teaching Institute
Details coming soon.
June 2021 Teaching & Learning Conference
A showcase of the year-long inquiry projects undertaken by faculty and staff. Projects focus on some aspect of equity (or existing inequities) within disciplines, programs, policies, etc.
More details forthcoming.