I am returning to MCC & want to earn a degree.
A returning student is anyone who took classes at MCC before, left for more than one semester, and is now ready to finish a degree. (NOTE: If you took a break for only one semester, contact us to get started—your registration process will be a little different than what’s listed here.)
Because you’re returning to MCC, you might be familiar with our registration process. But some things may have changed since the last time you signed up for classes. Either way, we’ll guide you through the process.
Connect with an advisor. They know advising inside and out, and can help you stay on track to earning your degree while offering guidance that fits with your career and transfer goals.
- Number of credits (including any laboratory hours)
- Pre- or co-requisite courses (e.g., related courses you have to take before or at the same time as your new class)
- Semester during which the course is offered (fall, spring, and/or summer)
Log in to myMCC. We can help if you forgot your MCC email address or password.
Register in person.
Register by Email OR MAIL.
Print and complete the Registration Form. Submit the form via email or mail.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Registration and Records, 1000 East Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623