Find the tools to help you register.
We’ve created and compiled many tools and resources you might need to successfully register for classes at Monroe Community College. These include:
- A glossary with definitions of common registration and advising terms used at MCC
- Links to:
- Printable forms for common registration and records-related requests and services
- Network access help and troubleshooting through the Student Help Desk
- Schedule Planner, a free online tool for current students that helps you create your ideal schedule
- Click here for a key to abbreviations used on the Master Schedule.
- Registration Error Message Guide
Have questions or concerns? Let us know! We want to streamline the registration process so you can focus on your studies and priorities.