General Technology Support
Technology Support Center: (585)292-TECH (8324).
You can also report a problem by logging into:
- myMCC > Technology tile > Technology Service Support & Requests Requests > Create or View Technology Support Requests
We understand that using technology can, at times, be very frustrating to say the least! If you are having technology related problems please do not hesitate to call our Technology Support Center at (585)292-TECH (8324).
- Through this centralized number, students can contact the Student Help Desk through Option 1 (be sure to refer them!).
- Option 2 will give faculty members access to technology assistance in the classroom, and
- Option 3 will lead employees to technology software and hardware support. Listen to the Voice Options menu to connect to the appropriate member of the Technology Support Team.
Training Manuals and Guides
We have a collection of EZ-REF courseware for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Internet Explorer. These are a great reference tool for you, and they will guide you step-by-step through the use of these software packages! Download the file to your desktop for easy reference, or submit the file through a Printing Services Request to have it printed for you.
If you are looking for some help with Windows 10 or Office 2016, please check out the collection of courseware!
All manuals are located at M:\MCC\Digital Resources\EZRef.
Technology Consultation and Support
Contact one of the individuals below for technology consultation and support within the areas noted.
- Kate Robinson, Instructional Technologies,Extension 3436
- Andrea Gilbert, Instructional Technologies, Extension 3429
- Jeremy Case, Instructional Technologies, Extension 2588
- Jamie Hoover, Instructional Technologies, Extension 2571
- Bailey Burritt, Instructional Technologies, Extension 2573
Technology in the Library
- Michelle Beechey, Libraries, Extension 2316
- Katie Ghidiu, Libraries, Extension 2320
- Phil Oettinger, Instructional Technologies, Extension 3439
- Sean Scanlon, Instructional Technologies,Extension 3437
- Michael Lane, Instructional Technologies, Extension 3422
- Brad Roehrig,Communications and Network Services, Extension 2068
- Printers: If your local printer is not working then try the following:
- Verify that the printer has both cables connected to it securely. There should be a power cable, and a square USB cable in the back of the printer.
- Go to your start menu and select devices and printers and make sure your local printer is set as your default printer. Right click your desired printer and choose “Set as default printer”.
- If the printer is grayed out, or offline and you have completed the first step from above, then please call (585)292-TECH (8324) and select Option 3 for assistance.