We provide audio visual support and training to the Monroe Community College community. Our services include support for classroom technology as well as support and training to Faculty and Staff.
- Classroom audiovisual delivery, setup, removal, and training.
(See a list of available A/V equipment)
- Technology Enhanced Classroom support and training
Please follow the Policies and Procedures below so we can effectively and efficiently meets your needs.
Policies and Procedures
- Call x8324 and select option 2:
- When ordering equipment for your classroom,
- If you need immediate AV assistance, or
- If you would like to schedule training for any AV rooms or equipment.
- 1 full business day's notice (24 hours) is necessary to ensure an accurate AV delivery.
- Leave your name, extension, building and room number where equipment is to be delivered, date and time of the delivery and the dates and time of the pick up - please do not add in any buffer time as we will accommodate for this.
- Please notify our department if you find any damage or mechanical trouble with any audiovisual equipment on campus.
- Training is highly recommended for Technology Enhanced Classrooms and Lecture Halls prior to operation
- For off-campus equipment, please allow one week's notice to secure the equipment and file all necessary paperwork. For these details, call x8324, and select option #2.
To Order Equipment
- Brighton Campus: Building 3, Room 150
- Downtown Campus: The Downtown Campus Learning Commons, Room 440
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
|AV Emergencies:||Call x2828, choose your campus, then option #1|
|Equipment Deliveries:||call x2828, choose your campus, then option #2|
|Technology Enhanced Classroom training:||Call x2828, choose your campus, then option #3|
|Videotaping services:||Video Services|
|Still photography:||Imaging Services|
|General training:||Professional Development Training Tracks|