- $20.00 (Fall parking registration is valid during intersession)
- *Individuals without a fall transportation fee are required to pay for an intersession parking registration fee.
- $50.00 (All) Available April 1st - No Grace Period
- May park in reserved spaces. Visitors may also request a parking permit from the individual or department they are visiting.
Registered students - regardless of campus location - are not permitted to park in Visitor Lot/area for any reason.
Fall and Spring Semesters:
- Drop before the start of classes: 100% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the first week of classes: 75% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the second week of classes: 50% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the third week of classes: 25% of parking fee
- Withdrawal after the end of the third week of class: no refund
- Drop before the start of the semester: 100% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the second day of classes: 90% of parking fee
- Withdrawal after the end of the second day of classes: no refund
|Rate of Increase ||Fine Type 1 ||Fine Type 2 ||Fine Type 3 |
|Initial Fine ||$25.00 ||$45.00 ||$75.00 |
|After 15 days ||$35.00 ||$55.00 ||$95.00 |
|After 60 days ||$55.00 ||$75.00 ||$115.00 |
|After 75 days ||$75.00 ||$95.00 ||$135.00 |
After 90 days, a $5 administrative fee is added to each outstanding ticket and will result in the account being forwarded to a collection agency. A hold will be placed on the student's account for transcripts and receiving diploma until the balance is paid in full.
- First violation: $60.00
- Second violation (for same type of offense): $120.00 and disciplinary referral
- Third violation: $150.00 and disciplinary referral