- $20.00 (Fall parking registration is valid during intersession)
- *Individuals without a fall transportation fee are required to pay for an intersession parking registration fee.
- $50.00 (All) Available April 1st - No Grace Period
If a student is required to take a class on-line, proper parking registration is required. Metered parking costs $.50/hour for a 2 hour maximum. Pay-By-Plate Stations cost $5 per day. Payment is by credit/debit card or cash. A valid license plate must be entered for proper parking registration. If using cash, you must have the exact amount. The machine does not provide change or refunds.
Visitors may park in Lot V. Visitors may also request a parking permit from the individual or department they are visiting.
Registered students - regardless of campus location - are not permitted to park in Visitor Lot/area for any reason.
Fall and Spring Semesters:
- Drop before the start of classes: 100% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the first week of classes: 75% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the second week of classes: 50% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the third week of classes: 25% of parking fee
- Withdrawal after the end of the third week of class: no refund
- Drop before the start of the semester: 100% of parking fee
- Drop before the end of the second day of classes: 90% of parking fee
- Withdrawal after the end of the second day of classes: no refund
|Rate of Increase ||Fine Type 1 ||Fine Type 2 ||Fine Type 3 |
|Initial Fine ||$25.00 ||$45.00 ||$75.00 |
|After 15 days ||$35.00 ||$55.00 ||$95.00 |
|After 60 days ||$55.00 ||$75.00 ||$115.00 |
|After 75 days ||$75.00 ||$95.00 ||$135.00 |
After 90 days, a $5 administrative fee is added to each outstanding ticket and will result in the account being forwarded to a collection agency. A hold will be placed on the student's account for transcripts and receiving diploma until the balance is paid in full.
- First violation: $60.00
- Second violation (for same type of offense): $120.00 and disciplinary referral
- Third violation: $150.00 and disciplinary referral