“What Happened to the Class of ...?” is a comprehensive follow-up study of MCC graduates. This study is the analysis of transfer and career data. The contents reveal that the vast majority of MCC’s graduates are accomplishing their goals, either by continuing their studies at four-year colleges and universities or by being employed, many of whom are in the local work force.
Below are links to the “What Happened to the Class of... ?” brochures and reports for years 2008 to Present. Paper copies of the reports starting 1992 to the Present are available at the Reference Desk of the Leroy V. Good Library.
If you need assistance with these documents for accessibility purposes, please contact the Institutional Research department at (585) 292-3035.
- 2020 Brochure, Check back next year for the 2020 Complete Report
- 2019 Brochure, 2019 Complete Report
- 2018 Brochure, 2018 Complete Report
- 2017 Brochure, 2017 Complete Report
- 2016 Brochure, 2016 Complete Report
- 2015 Brochure, 2015 Complete Report
- 2014 Brochure, 2014 Complete Report
- 2013 Brochure, 2013 Complete Report
- 2012 Brochure, 2012 Complete Report
- 2011 Brochure, 2011 Complete Report
- 2010 Brochure, 2010 Complete Report