NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) is a free screen reader available for Windows/PC. For downloading instructions, please visit the NVDA website.
- You can download JAWS for free. For further information, visit the Freedom Scientific website.
- Enter your MCC student email account to download the program on your personal computer.
- On the desktop, click the "Accessible Resources" folder.
- Click on the JAWS program.
- On the desktop, click on the "Accessible Resources" folder.
- Click on the NVDA program.