The programs allows users to map ideas with graphic organizers, check spelling, practice spelling and use the word prediction features. You can download Kurzweil 3000 on your personal computer by following the steps below:
- Login to your MyMCC account.
- Select the "Students"tab.
- Select the "Campus Life" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click on "Downloading Kurzweil 3000".
- Follow the downloading instructions.
For MAC users, please refer to the Kurzweil 3000 website for the step-by-step downloading information and select the "Web License Edition Installation Guide". If you need assistance accessing the installation guide, please contatct Kurzweil Education Customer Support. Reach out to our office if you need assistance creating a username or password.