The programs allows users to map ideas with graphic organizers, check spieling, practice spelling and use the word prediction features. You can download Kurzweil 3000 on your personal computer by following the steps below:
- Login to your MyMCC account.
- Select the "Students"tab.
- Select the "Campus Life" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click on "Downloading Kurzweil 3000".
- Follow the downloading instructions.
For MAC users, please refer to the "Installation Guide for Kurzweil 3000 for Macintosh". For writing tutorials and tools, refer to the Kurzweil 3000 website. For support, contact Kurzweil Education Customer Support.