MAGic is a screen magnifier allowing the user to never lose track of the cursor.
- Accessing MAGic on campus
- On the Desktop, click the " Accessible Resources" folder".
- Double click on the MAGic program.
The Magnifier allows a user to control the size of any text and/or objects displayed on a screen. Magnifier software is built into all Windows/PC and Mac computers.
- Accessing the Magnifier on a Windows/PC
- Type in "magnifier" in the search toolbar by the start menu
- The program will automatically open a toolbar for immediate use.
- Accessing the Magnifier on a Mac
- Select the "Apple menu"
- Select the "System Preferences"
- Open the "Accessibility Panel"
- Click on the "Zoom" tab on the left hand side of the page
- Seeking Assistant Magnifier
- VocalEyes AI
- Talking Calculator
- Talking Scientific Calculator